Skip to content
- He went in to the kitchen. She goes outside. He has gone there many times. went,go, gone. go,went,gone.
- He did his job well. She does her home-work. He has done a good job.
- did,do done,do,did,done
- .I speak English. He spoke Hindi. Have you spoken to him? speak,spoke, spoken.
- He catches the thief. she caught the train on time.Have you caught the ball.?catch,caught,caught
- I see the blue sea. He saw the sea-gull. Have you seen the sea-gull near the sea?See, saw,seen
- .I teach English. He taught German.Have you taught him the lesson?teach,taught.taught
- .I think of her all the time.He thought of someone else.Have you thought about it? think,thought,thought.
- The bird flies there. Which bird flew near the plane? Have you flown a kite?Fly,flew, Flown
- He keeps all things in order.She kept her purse on the table.Has she kept her promise?keep,kept, kept.
I wish all the students in India and elsewhere the very best of everything.
If you can write a poem,send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are studying in any school from 5th std.to 12 th std.English medium or Tamil medium.
If you want an uncle to help you out in your English lessons, poems, prose and non-detail.
Send me your doubts and give me 48 hours to answer
I will deem it a privilege and honor to help the future generation in India and abroad.
Wish you all good-luck.